3 Steps for Running an Effective Vascular Center Marketing Strategy

 In News, Uncategorized

When you work in medicine, business is a revolving door. Without new patients, you cannot sustain your growth, nor can you hope for word of mouth to spread about your expertise. But, in that case, how do you attract new patients?

Simple: With an excellent marketing strategy.

And we’re here today with three steps to get you started…

Step One — Know Your Budget

Until you know what resources you have available to you and your team, you won’t be able to plan adequately for long-term success. And money is going to be one of the greatest factors in determining a realistic strategy for your vascular practice.

Then, once you do know what you have available, you need to decide how to allocate accordingly. This might involve radio spots, Google ads, flyers, networking events, and more.

But one area you definitely need to include in your budget? Social media.

In fact, according to Hubspot, “more than half of all businesses (60%) are planning to increase their Instagram budget, and almost half are planning to do the same for Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.”

Step Two — Know Your Audience

A campaign is nothing without an audience to cater to. Thus, you need to know who you’re trying to reach. And we recommend you think in terms of both demographics as well as where you can find your target audience.

For example, “Twitter’s audience is predominantly male, with 70.4% of the platform’s demographic identifying as that gender,” as reported by Hootsuite, “leaving women accounting for 29.6% of Twitter’s audience.”

Consequently, if your vascular practice predominantly serves male patients, it would make sense to involve Twitter in your overall marketing strategy.

By knowing your audience, not only can you reach them by utilizing the right marketing mediums, but you can tailor your overall message respectively.

Step Three — Know Your Brand

Last but not least, don’t forget to turn the spotlight back onto yourself.

Simply put, we’re talking about branding.

“Branding is a strategy commonly utilized by physician groups and healthcare organizations that consists of developing a unique identity or ‘brand’ for their group, company, procedure, treatment, or service,” as explained by the Journal of Vascular Surgery (JVS).

Try asking yourself:

  • How does your audience perceive your brand?
  • How do you want your brand to be perceived?
  • If you were to choose three adjectives to describe your brand, what would they be?
  • And more

That all being said, if your practice is only now developing a brand identity — or if you’re still in the planning stage of launching your private vascular practice — systematically completing the aforementioned steps may be overwhelming.

But that’s where American Vascular Associates comes in!

As America’s fourth-largest vascular association, we have the skills, resources, and experience to help remove the burden of business administration from your shoulders. After all, you deserve to return to the heart of your practice: your patients.

From site development to center management, marketing, and more, we provide our associate centers with a synergistic model for your practice growth.

If you’d like to learn more or are ready to begin the process of joining American Vascular Associates, please contact our office today by calling (877) 685-3281!

Recommended Posts
An empty waiting room inside of a private medical practiceTaking a closer look the American Vascular Associates and its business features