Meet the AVA Management Team
20 years of financial management experience
- Career in Budgeting, Cash Management and Capital Investment Analysis
- Expertise in integration and consolidation of new business ventures
Megan RiceRegional Director
11 years in healthcare
- Registered Nurse, specializing in emergency care, cardiology& out patient surgery
- Expert in informatics: including EHR incentive program tracking, correlating and reporting.
- Database and interface expert in both hospital and physician practice settings
- 6 years of dedicated clinical system implementation and consulting
Mike RonauRegional Director
30 years experience in healthcare
- MBA, RT, CT, MR
- 17 years as Radiology Director
- Expertise in hospital operations, physician relations and vendor management
- Deep knowledge in hospital setting and various imaging services
Karri KingDirector of RCM
20 years of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Director of RCM for Private Equity asset, Dermatology Medical Partners
- Director of RCM, Physician Partners of America
- Director, of RCM Laser Spin Institute
- Certified Medical Coder
- Very well versed in reimbursement in outpatient setting
Mission & Vision
To Profoundly Impact Healthcare by partnering with selected physician specialties and fully develop and manage "best in class" free-standing vascular centers by allowing physicians the ability to expand their practice, positively impact practice economics, improve office efficiency and enhance the patient experience.
To expand and support a synergistic model of outpatient solutions that is physician driven & patient focused. Where we remove from the provider the burden of business and enhance their ability to fully ensconce themselves in providing the optimum level of patient care.
Who we Serve & What we Do
Interventional Cardiologist (Cardiologist), Interventional Radiologist (Radiologist), Vascular Surgeons, Nephrologist, Internal Medicine, Podiatry and GP
• Facility location and lease negotiations
• A uniquely designed physician & patient friendly Office-Based (cath) Lab
• The hiring of highly qualified and experienced patent care professionals
• State-of-the-Art Equipment, IT, PMS with preferred national pricing
• Preferred Contract Negotiations with health plans
• A national progression of the Continuum of Care
• A Patient Friendly Environment that maximizes comfort, safety, cost efficiency and convenience.
• Day-to-day vascular center management to provide the optimum level of care and service.
• Virtually flawless Revenue Cycle Management and Collections
• As a Joint Venture Partner (if desired) that will become vested in a successful partnership where we share the risk/reward