- PAD affects one in every 20 Americans over the age of 50 have PAD symptoms.
- The risk of PAD increases dramatically with age.
- 220-240,000 amputations are performed every year, which if screened and preventatively treated could be avoided.
- Diabetics, hypertensive and obese patients are at greatest risk. The numbers estimated are 8-12 million people.
- All AVA centers screen, diagnose and treat PAD daily. We are experts in CLI and amputation prevention.
Today, vascular access is the leading cause of hospitalization for hemodialysis patients. 20% of all hospitalizations and 50% of hospital costs can be attributed to these cases.
- The annual cost of vascular access is $1 billion to 1.5 billion a significant portion of the End Stage Renal Disease budget
- Every geographic area has documented incidents of surgical and radiological interventions
- The average annual number of interventions per patient is between 2-4
- Allows your practice to expand services while enhancing patient care.
To be a valuable partner in coordinating complex patient care.
- Design a physician-friendly business structure
- Hire experienced, dedicated patient care professionals
- Conditions of coverage solutions
- Maintain and monitor a continuum of care
- Shared risk
- Patient-friendly environment maximizing patient comfort
American Vascular is committed to improving patient care. We provide physicians the opportunity to expand their practices and offer their patients an exceptional continuum of care. As a vascular surgeon, interventional radiologist, interventional nephrologist or nephrologist, you can be certain that our vision will remain constant throughout all aspects of care.
CLICK HERE for an American Vascular representative to provide a no obligation evaluation of your market area to help determine if opening a Vascular Center makes sense for you and your patients.
VIEW CORPORATE BROCHURE